Over the past 40 years I’ve had the opportunity to develop deep expertise in the areas of innovative and effective learning, performance and change.
I am based in Europe, but work globally and specialise in strategic consultancy and change activities to help clients ‘work smarter’.
The principal consultancy areas I focus on are:
– Learning Strategies based on the 70:20:10 Framework*;
– Building High Performance;
– Embedding Change;
– Workplace and Social Learning;
– Creating Cultures of Continuous Development;
– Leadership Development;
– Performance Support.
I have a background as a researcher and business school professor, but moved to the business world some 20 years ago. I held the post of Chief Learning Officer at Reuters and Thomson Reuters for 8 years and have subsequently worked with more than 200 companies and government agencies around the world helping them implement innovative performance solutions, based on the exploiting workplace, experiential and social learning and the 70:20:10 framework.
I am a Fellow of the Royal Society for Arts (FRSA), a Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute (FLPI), and a Fellow of the British Institute for Learning & Development (FBILD).
* the 70:20:10 framework is a model to support learning as a continuous process within the workflow. It exploits social learning and experiential learning, performance support, coaching and other approaches to build high performance.